Charlotte's Web Original Formula CBD Oil 50 mg/ml
Charlotte's Web Original Formula with 50 mg cbd/ml is the most trusted brand in the United States. They are responsible for lobbying congress and changing laws about cannabis to assist parents trying to mitigate their chidren's suffering. Whenever we get a customer that comes in with a doctor's note, they almost always specify Charlotte's Web Original formula.
- Countering normal, everyday stress
- Supporting recovery from exercise*
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
Charlotte’s Web uses limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract oil possible, with no fillers. Charlotte’s Web oils include their premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Available in 2 flavors, Mint Chocolate (Hemp Extract in Coconut oil with natural flavoring) or Olive Oil (Hemp Extract in Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 50 mg cbd/ mL
- 10 mL bottle - 500 mg cbd
- 30 mL bottle - 1500 mg cbd
- 100 mL bottle - 5000 mg cbd
Cost /mg of CBD:
- 10 mL bottle $.11/mg
- 30 mL bottle $.08/mg
- 100 mL bottle $.055/mg
Note: Products that are made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web product are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Alcohol extracted
- Dropper included - Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Charlotte's Web oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of phytochemicals. These beneficial compounds include a range of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.Hemp produces more than 80 different phytocannabinoids naturally. Of the 80+ non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known. Others include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC) & more.
- The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health.
- Cannabinoids work with the vast mammalian receptor system to support homeostasis and health.*
- All pesticides, mildewcides, and herbicides used on plants are 100% organic
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Have questions about cbd oil and how to take it? Click on Links to our blog posts below.
- CBD 101
- What is the difference Between CBD Oil and Hemp Oil?
- Which CBD Oil Should I Buy?
- How Much CBD Oil Should I Take?
- How to Read CBD Labels and Calculate CBD Dosages
- What is the Most Effective Way to Take CBD?